Your current location:Home>Precautions that can't be ignored when using a piezoelectric
Precautions that can't be ignored when using a piezoelectric
Release Time：2019-01-19 Clicks：
When using the piezoelectric buzzer, there are some precautions that cannot be ignored. Here, the buzzer manufacturer's small series will give an example of these precautions, and at the same time tell everyone why they should pay attention and what kind of influence. .
1. Do not use the buzzer in a temperature environment other than the marked operating temperature. The reason is that when the buzzer works outside the marked operating temperature, the performance of the piezoelectric piece and the outer casing changes, and the sound is small.
2. Welding according to the welding method of the mark. The reason is that the buzzer is usually soldered by hand, wave soldering or reflow soldering. Wave soldering and reflow soldering are modern automatic soldering techniques. Wave soldering is mainly used for soldering of plug-in products, so the components of the buzzer must be made of temperature-resistant materials. Of course, products suitable for wave soldering and reflow soldering can also be soldered by hand soldering.
3. Avoid foreign matter entering the buzzer sound hole. The reason is that the foreign matter enters the sound hole of the buzzer, which may affect the vibration of the diaphragm, and the sound may be small or abnormal.
4. Non-waterproof buzzer should avoid installing the buzzer in a place where it may come into contact with water. The reason is a non-waterproof buzzer. When water enters, it will cause rust, short circuit and vibration of the product components.
5. Cannot be used outside the marked working voltage. The reason is due to the spontaneous polarization inside the ceramic. After these spontaneous polarizations are forced to be aligned by the polarization process, there is residual polarization in the ceramic. When the voltage is too large, the polarization is excessively discharged and charged, causing arcing, ceramic sheets. Breaking, electric field attenuation.
You may also be interested in this